Leading in Complex Times 20 Sep 2018
A joint initiative between Cultivating Leadership, Harthill Consulting and MDV Consulting, the day gives a rare opportunity to hear from world experts in the field of adult development and complexity including internationally acclaimed Jennifer Garvey Berger, author of Changing on the Job and Simple Habits for Complex Times and David Rooke author of the award-winning Harvard Business Review article Seven Transformations of Leadership, one of HBR’s 10 Must Reads On Leadership. Both also extensively support personal and organisational change and captivate audiences worldwide as keynote presenters and authors.
What you get by attending
This unique event will have you off your seat, hearing the sharpest ideas on leading in complexity and exploring some of your most thorny organisational challenges with the experts and your peers. Interactive workshops will support you on your journey of inquiry and experimentation which are facilitated by a remarkable team of development professionals acknowledged for their passion for change.
- Take away insight and ideas at the cutting edge of leadership practice
- Develop your capabilities to navigate challenging situations
- Learn new tools to use with leaders across your organisation
- Be part of a community advancing future leadership practice
- Understand how leading organisations build their leadership for complex times
- Leave feeling inspired with new thinking and new connections
We hope this will be the start of a journey where learning may continue through the creation of a ‘Leaders in Complex Times’ community who are keen to collaborate to learn, explore and experiment in cutting-edge leadership development.
Leading in Complex Times is being hosted at The Bike Shed, in central London.
We really hope you can join us in this special and different venture.
The Leading in Complex Times team